Monday, October 25, 2021

Canadas yougest crazy person? Forever? Ultimately?

Watch "Canada's Youngest Serial Killer" on YouTube



https://youtu.be/BoEGNJxiN8U 




I'm not crediting serial killers.
Or evil.doers.
Dont get me wrong.



Please dont misplace my words.
But I'm gonna say something here.
I've met and tried to befriend many native women in my life.



A variety of them have stolen from me.
Others have actually stabbed people.



Others that I was trying to help " actually told me, to my face, that they enjoyed sex work , fornicating wildly with murderers and being abused by dominant men.



I'm not kidding.



What I just said is completely truth.

I swear to it.
So?




My question is this.



Why dont people who cover the so called problem of this highway of years, addressthat concept of this case?
A lot of native women dont truly give a fuck about anything rational.



And they only just want to find trouble and excitement.
When that's the case?



What do you expect is going to happen?
In a situation like that?

Hey.



I'm just saying.



Cover all the true bases in this topic.
If your going to address true crime.
In this world.
That's all I'm saying.




Here.

Pure and simple.
Thanks.



Now let me say this too on this subject.

Not to play a devils advocate" shall I say" but the christian bible says moses david and joshua killed thousands and perhaps even millions of people everywhere on earth " and often times in anger and rage" did such men slaughter and kill even human civilians on earth and yet the same christian bible says GOD ALMIGHTY the Righteous creator of life approved of such specific homicides committed by david and joshua and moses.



 In this life. Despite the fact that " often times the people moses and joshua and david were killing " had not killed anyone directly themselves. They were just civilians.





 So? I'm not saying murder is right.



 I'm not saying that. What I'm saying though is" people on earth often times do not analyse the full specifics of matters on earth. Appropriately. 


 For example" the christian scriptures in their fullness " in summary" clearly warn humans that the method of dna testing is not a fully reliable technique in deciphering who the real perpetrators of a crime are. Ooooo it's TRUE that dna testing is around 80 percent accurate. In human situations. It's TRUE. 






Yet " the problem with dna testing is it's not fully accurate.



 According to all the facts of this life. Which connects to revelation 16: 13 to 14 of christianity obviously.



 To humanity today I say that This is a matter I prove here. In this worded addressed website.



 Named EASYTRUELOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM With facts. Just for the appropriate sake of record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A website on true crime. First case Ashley ouelette

  easytruth.blogspot.com   Home   ▼ Friday, July 15, 2022  THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE DETAILS A RATIONAL  STUDY IN  TRUE CRIME ON THE INTERNET.  ...