Friday, October 22, 2021

THE DILEMMA OF LACEY SPEARS. πŸŒ‹

 

A partial introduction to this website is addressed as follows.
The following website is " in most aspects" a study on crime" addressed on youtube.
With images attached in a variety of locations which I feel may either  directly or indirectly apply to topics discussed in this said website.
And on that note  """" to begin"" " for the record I will say this first.
In regards to this video attached below I feel the following is a good introduction to this website.
In this video attached to this post various police officers are evaluating a murder which has taken place addressed in this video.
On that note I would like to say this.



Did they not say " no signs of rape? 
On the first victim?
I think they did.
Early on? In the video?


I'm not sure.

But I think they did.

Then " at around the 25 minute mark " I think they said he did rape her.

So?



What sort of contradiction is that?


Especially considering " their accusing him of rape and murder " through a method that the regular public has no real evidence is trustworthy.



I'll admit I'm not sure if dna is a method of deceit deployed by evil spirits.

In human form.

I dont know?



Connected to 2nd corinthians 11" 13 to 15 and revelation 16: 13 to 14.

Maybe it's not.

Maybe it is.




I dont know.

I do know it doesbt doesnt really match up with what jesus teaches humanity in matthew 5: 17.


That's pretty well obvious.

In connection to the appropriate teachings for humanity addressed here 
obviously.
For example.

Whether dna is a legitimate way to solve real  crimes is open for debate.

May be it can help.

I'm not saying it cant.

Anything's possible.

Through luke 1: 37.

My point though?




To this comment I make here?

Simply this.




Im just saying; " why does the preceding contradiction addressed in this video exist?

Regarding the contradiction I refer to here.

In this video.



That's my point.

Regarding the authorities saying the first victim wasnt raped.





And then accusing this guy of raping her.

And saying hes the perpetrator.

How could he have raped the first victim then?





Im pretty sure I'm right.

In this contradiction.




I just addressed.

But " you know what? "" I'll double check.

Just to see.




🀑😱⚡πŸ€ͺπŸ˜—πŸ₯³πŸ™€πŸ’πŸ™ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸΆπŸ‘Ή☄πŸŒͺπŸŒπŸŒˆπŸš–πŸš’πŸš”πŸŒ„πŸ˜±πŸŒͺπŸ’’⛩πŸ™ŠπŸ€‘♨️πŸš–πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ™ŠπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ€‘⚡πŸ€ͺπŸ˜—πŸ₯³πŸ™€πŸ˜±

Yep.





Okay.

I just checked.

At the 24 : 30 mark of the video.

They clearly say he raped the first victim.





But earlier on in the video they clearly go out of their way to say the first victim " miss sims" ultimately was not raped.

So?






I'm not saying this guys innocent or guilty.

How do I know?






I'm just saying I know dna evidence does not fully align with the teachings of jesus christ in matthew 5: 17 to 20 of christianity.

And " to have a strange contradiction like that exist in police work? Here?





Not cool.

If he is innocent.

How truly reliable is dna?

I dont know?

I'd like to study the procedure.

I've never studied the procedure.

I've only studied what jesus taught.





And i do suspect the words of jesus " located in matthew 5: 17 to 20?

Of christianity?




That would be a far more perfect way to solve human crimes.

Jesus and moses never mention dna.

In the mosaic law.

So? 



I'm just saying.

Nobody saw this guy commit the crimes.

Maybe he did.

Could be.



My point though?

Police procedures on laws in todays world do not match with what jesus teaches humans.

At all.


Even finger prints dont really align with what jesus teaches humans in matthew 5: 17 to 20.


It aligns with revelation 16: 13 to 14 of christianity.



Regarding devils and miracles.

I'm not saying it doesnt work.


I didnt say that.

I said it's not truly what jesus himself teaches humanity.


Kind of like faith. 

And hebrews 11: 6.


So?

Be careful.

In connection to isiah 5: 20

And jeremiah 17: 5.

Regarding evil spirits masquerading as humans.

2nd corinthians 11: 13 to 15 says evil spirits have the power through suspended time vortexes to take on human forms.

And masquarqde as mortals.

In this time frame of humanity.

All of christianity " in summary" makes that clear.

Right?


So?


Try to make sense.

I'd say that's good advice.

Isnt it?

Obviously it is.

P.s.

What christs law does say?

If humans simply were abiding by the laws of christ properly humans would realize that their are simple procedures to take in order to realize whether a person is guilty innocent  of a crime.

In connection to psalm one of christianity christs law teaches humans to place the suspect in quarantine or a  holding cell where priests of christ and god may monitor the suspect with christs guidance for 24 hours and then wait for christ and gods  DECREE on whether the person is innocent or guilty.
Its explained in the pentateuch of christianity if people simply honor christs instructions in Matthew: 17 to 20 and
 look properly .






I now close this post with this comment attached to this true crime video here below.





Watch "TRUE CRIME video | Lacey Spears | Munchausen By Proxy | Jessica Anne" on YouTube



https://youtu.be/oBWaFeIzdvk 


Yes. I get it. Lacey's bad.
I get it.
Lady.
But,in myhumble opinion,,I believe their were signs everywhere that Lacey was mentally psychotic.

And not in her right mind.

I believe the signs are everywhere.

Look at this lady narrators video documentary on Lacey's life alone , to see the life of lacey and her strange antics.

That's a mental illness lacey has of some kind.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong.

Doesnt american law state that,if a person is found to be insane then the verdict is " not guilty by reason of insanity?

I'm pretty sure that's an american law.
So?

Why is lacey not in a nuthouse.
Shes clearly insane.

This lady narrating this video just proved through various documentations of Lacey's  life here on earth that lacey is insane.
And suffers from a mental illness of ultimately some kind.
That's obvious.
Lacey's actions prove that.
And so do laceyseyes.
And stares.

I mean,look closely.
A person doesnt state rhat way unless their insane.

That's obvious.
.
Ya know?

So, Lacey needs to be incarcerated.
I get that.

Of course.
Shes a danger.

But not in a jail.
Lacey's insane.
Cant you people see that?

When that many signs  and absurd behavioir  invoke that a person is
insane  then what's wrong with all the people lacey grew up with?

Not one person had the common sense to say,"" hey,,wait a minute? This young woman is not in her right mind.""

Now, I'm going to ask a question.

It's terrible that lacey did what she did.
Yes.
Of course it is.

But now I'm going to switch the topic.
For a second.

And say something correct on my part.
Yet no ones gonna like the correct statement I'm about to make.

But it's a  

🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩 correct 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

statement.

See?

🌈🌈🌈CORRECT .🌈🌈🌈
So I'm gonna say it anyways.

People take abortion pills all the time.
Those abortions clearly mercilessly  kill little helpless human babies.

GROWING IN THE WOMBS OF WOMEN ON EARTH.
AND YA KNOW,
The slow death little babies suffer all over the planet through women everywhere on this planet,that way,is just sad.

Truly it is.

Just sad.

So?
Now I'll say this.
Hello?

Hello?

Hellooooooooo?

Is their anybody out there in this world today who thinks in connection to rational logic?

Lacey was insane.

In killing little babies  for the sake of sexual fleshly pleasures so
What's the excuse of everyone else on this planet?
For being murderers of countless little human children?
on that note ?
Compared to most people today?
On the subject?
Lacey was a choir girl.
IN COMPARISON.
REGARDING THE MURDERS OF HUMAN BABIES ON EARTH TODAY.

PURE AND SIMPLE.

O my yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A website on true crime. First case Ashley ouelette

  easytruth.blogspot.com   Home   ▼ Friday, July 15, 2022  THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE DETAILS A RATIONAL  STUDY IN  TRUE CRIME ON THE INTERNET.  ...