Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Summarizing the debate of fighting in hockey? The only real rational answer is the following.

 https://youtu.be/KkZNMcVqriE

Timewarpsagain.blogspot.com 
It's just simply part of pro hockey.
Fights.

And in the pros and even minor pro" it cant be banned.

Because it's not really hockey.

Unless it's there
I mean.. dont get me wrong...

It shouldnt be the main concept of hockey.
Of course.

It shouldnt even be mandatory.

Ya know?

But" at the same time
" it's still  just part of the game of canada.
To ban fighting al to gather?

Not rational.

Then it's not really the same game.
Bottom line?
If two guys wanna go each other?
Ya let em go?
It's their choice.

It's part of hockey.
So it shouldnt be totally banned.
Pure and simple.


Timewarpsagain.blogspot.com 



Now to close this post I state THEFOLLOWING. 




Evaluating the facts of this existence fairly and periodically before C4Q97 of the prophesies of MICHEL gasonuay vaticinally swing into action by way of the christian spirit of christian prophesy in christ is what I do fully  in this life.on all angles .

And topics.

Which is why' to close this post" attached here to this website" I wish to briefly touch base on an alternate topic.

Which has to do with three famous actresses in hollywood.
Goldie hawn farrahfawcett and dolly parton.

And this youtube video attached here immediately below.

And on that note i briefly state this.
To close this journal.



https://youtu.be/yN9fN5swolM 


I know goldie hawn met dolly Parton apparently.
I cant avoid wondering " though" if goldie ever met Farrah Fawcett? 
If they did ever meet " I just sort of wonder what they would actually talk about?

Even more...to the point?
I wonder if FARRAH FAWCETT EVER MET DOLLY PARTON in person?

I just like hearing what famous people say to each other.
When they finally speak..
Face to face.

To be honest?
I'd actually be somewhat surprised " if they didnt meet" at least " once ..in this life.
I suppose it's possible.
They didn't meet.
Yet ... still? Come on?

Two famous actresses " on that level?
Both living relatively at the same time?
SMACKDAB 
IN HOLLYWOOD?

If the legendary 80's screen actresses FARRAH FAWCETT MAJORS 
AND
DOLLY PARTON 
 didn't meet " at least once 
AT A CERTAIN CONJECTURE IN TIME" IN THIS TIME FRAME OF THIS EXISTENCE THEN " YOU KNOW WHAT?
"" Then paint my bottom blue and call me terrence twiggaloo.

Pure and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A website on true crime. First case Ashley ouelette

  easytruth.blogspot.com   Home   ▼ Friday, July 15, 2022  THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE DETAILS A RATIONAL  STUDY IN  TRUE CRIME ON THE INTERNET.  ...